Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts



The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts by Maja Säfström was a big hit. Not only is it beautiful and a little antique-y (yes, I just made up that word) on the outside, but inside, it's whimsical, black and white illustrations are brilliantly done! The text is fun, engaging, and informative. I learned right along with my kiddos! My son, who is an animal lover, especially enjoyed it. 

The Illustrated Compendium of Amazing Animal Facts is a fun addition to our homeschool, as well. I highly recommend this book! 

(Oh, and who can resist that title!? ;) )

5 out of 5 stars. 


The book can be purchased here.
Author info here.









 I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment