Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Notes From a Blue Bike by Tsh Oxenreider (Book Review)


I must admit, I sorta chose this book for its cover. I also chose it because Tsh Oxenreider, I knew, is a firm believer in simple, more intentional living, and that appeals to me more than I can say! I, too, long for that type of life, and I hope to one day attain it. 

Notes From a Blue Bike is a book to be savored, not gulped in one reading. It feels as if you meander through Tsh's travels, catching glimpses of her intriguing life while she shares her realizations and ideas with you. While following along with the flow of the chapters was a little confusing, it didn't put me off.  Her suggestions on how to slow down and be more intentional are helpful and doable. I'm inspired! 

If you, too are tired of a frantic, hurried, blurring-by life, get a copy of this beautiful book, relax, read it, slow down, and enjoy!

Thanks for reading!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment